- Proven track record in a QS role, throughout E-procurement process from tender to scheme completion.
- Ability to work to deadlines and a proactive, organised approach to work schedule.
- Third level degree qualifications in construction/ Quantity surveying or 10 Years’ Experience preferred.
- Experience within Civil Engineering projects would be desirable.
QS Duties to manage and develop:
- The quality / tender process submissions.
- Cash flow analysis, monthly valuations and final accounts in line with project needs.
- Sourcing, negotiation and evaluating of suppliers and sub-contractors quotations.
- The auditing of Contracts including JCT, ICE and NEC.
- Take offs for Activity Schedules, Bill of quantities documentation preparation from drawings, specifications and schedule finishes (cad skills useful).
To apply for this position please fill out the form or forward your CV to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.